October 27, 2017
- Where: Middle Landing Excursion
- Date: October 27, 2017
- Time: Leaving the clinic (Physio Max) at 11:30am
- Activity: walk around Gordon Meadow Brook, total of 7 kms
- Duration of activity: approximately 2 hours
- Cost: free!
- Transportation: 5 places left in a van (first come, first serve). The others can follow us in their vehicles
Come join us for a walk in nature (Vitamin N !!). Our leader, Dr Samuel Daigle of Nepisiguit Adventures, will lead us through the region's hidden (for too many people) gems. Reconnecting with nature is therapeutic. Bring friends, family members and your 4-legged walking companion (with leash).
Did you want to walk across this bridge ? Well, you'll have the chance to do it.
(If not, don't worry, there's a way around it)